Community is Happening Here!
Our community page is designed to offer you easy, convenient access to announcements, specials, events, and a community bulletin board. Created just for you- so you can catch up on what’s happening in your community, all from the comfort of your own home. So sit back, relax, and let us serve you because at Portofino, we understand that your home is more than just a place to live, it's your way of life!
- ANNUAL FOOD AND TOY DRIVE. Metropolitan Ministries expect to help as many as 20,000 hurting families this holiday season. As this special time approaches, consider your personal commitment in one of the following ways: FOOD DRIVE: Hope starts with a meal. Help by donating the needed food items for families. TOY DRIVE: From infants to teens, toys are an ongoing need. GIFT CARDS: Choose a grocer or toy store, and let Metropolitan Ministries do the shopping for you. Gift cards help provide the most needed items for families each year. THE DONATION BOXES are now set up in the office to easily help those in need. PICK UP DATE for the THANKSGIVING DRIVE will be on 11/9/18. PICK UP DATE for the CHRISTMAS DRIVE is 12/14/18. (0 comments) Diane Callaghan | October 11, 2018(0 comments)
- Updates to your questions: Both the southside and northside gates are in need of a new access controllers. We have obtained bids and awaiting approval for replacement. The southside fountain and electrical panel are in need of replacement. We have received approval and the contractor is waiting for deposit check. Best estimate is work will commence in 30 days or less. (0 comments) Diane Callaghan | October 11, 2018(0 comments)
- Fix the south side gate. And what happened to the fountain?? Why is the south side constantly being neglected??? Additionally, if you have a baby, please don’t let it scream and cry all day. We can hear it through the walls and it’s very disruptive. Please be considerate and respectful of your neighbors. (0 comments) Jeff Kornbluth | October 10, 2018(0 comments)
- When will the gates by the office be fixed? They have been open for almost a month now?! (0 comments) Deanna Ellis | October 10, 2018(0 comments)
- Question, Is it ok to mount TVs on the wall? (2 comments) Latoya Veal | October 9, 2018(2 comments)
- I agree that the Southside gate has been open for a long time and it should be repaired. My husband and I was almost had a head on collision on yesterday, October 8 because the driver of a large white truck decided to drive outside of the wrong side of the gate when we were entering the complex to drive to our apartment. (0 comments) Dana Barnes | October 9, 2018(0 comments)
- Southside gate is always open. Can you please fix that as soon as possible? (0 comments) Chethan Rao | October 9, 2018(0 comments)
- Please be considerate and pick up dog waste behind all apartment buildings. Just because it is out of sight does not mean people do not walk back there. Kids like to run and play behind the buildings. Additionally, the smell for first floor residents is not pleasant when enjoying time on their lanais. (0 comments) Stacy Nowicki | September 23, 2018(0 comments)
- Greetings Valued Residents: Happy to report the Southside Fitness Equipment Replacement schedule: The old fitness equipment is scheduled to be removed in the afternoon of Wednesday, September 26th. The new flooring is scheduled to be installed the morning of Thursday, September 27th. The new fitness equipment is scheduled to be installed in the afternoon of the 27th and into Friday, September 28th, if needed. Note: It will be necessary to close the Southside fitness center during these days while this work is being done. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience and hope the improvements will be well worth the wait! Please remember the fitness center on the Northside, closest to the office, will remain open. (0 comments) Diane Callaghan | September 11, 2018(0 comments)
- Come and join us for hot-dogs at the grills, Wednesday (9/12) from 12-1pm. First come, first serve!! (0 comments) Diane Callaghan | September 11, 2018(0 comments)
- Hello Neighbors! I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a safe Labor Day holiday. (0 comments) Jaila Brown | August 31, 2018(0 comments)
- Good Morning Neighbors, Some of you might remember the old XMAS Savings Clubs where you consistently saved a small amount of money for XMAS. I was thinking how wonderful it might be to start a Community Thanksgiving Savings Club & XMAS Savings Club. Heres the idea : If we start now with each family donating one canned good or nonperishable item for the Thanksgiving Club , & one toy for the XMAS Club, once a week or whatever you are able to do, then just imagine those totals at Thanksgiving & XMAS & how much joy could be spread to those in need. WOW !!! Anyway, I'm just planting a seed. Maybe Portofino management might support this idea, get the word out to our community, provide secure storage space to collect all items, arrange the distribution of our gift to others. Just a thought... God bless you all.... (2 comments) Jamaal Spencer | August 24, 2018(2 comments)
- Neighbors on the 2nd and 3rd floors, please be considerate of your downstairs neighbors. Apartment living comes with some noise but constant noise and disruption is not okay. Be considerate. (0 comments) Christina Amezquita | August 19, 2018(0 comments)
- You Spoke. We listened! We are excited to announce that the Southside Fitness Zone is getting new equipment very soon!! We will keep you posted as new info is available. (5 comments) Diane Callaghan | July 31, 2018(5 comments)